Here is my latest blogspot template . The layout from WPNewspaper template ,designed by gabfirethemes .Base on this web layout ,I added code for make it available in Blogspot .
It's a completely magazine template . Like no others blogspot template in magazine style only arrange their post in column like newspaper ,in this template ,Posts is showed as its wordpress template version .
Live Demo Download
Main Features:
* Automatic Thumbnails on posts* Automatic Post Summarize
* Showed newest posts in each categories
* Ads block ready
* Change images and logo easily
* Youtube Video embedding Integrated
* Fully SEO Optimized
* Added a Photo gallery
* Thumbnails on Recent Posts in Sidebar
* Integrated Search box
* Beautiful top Navigation bar
* Cross-browser compatible
* and many more....
Install instruction
1,Download template and extract it .You get one xml file and one folder contain images .
2,Upload all images in folder to a photo hosting service such as photobucket .
3,Change all links :http://nhamngahanh.blogspot.com to your own blog address .Change link of each category in topbar,menubar,footer and change the subscribe address to yours.
4,if you want to change image or logo to yours ,just make your own logo or image and put the link in template file .
5,I noted the meaning of some variables in xml file ,so if you want to do more ,or tweak this template ,you can change these variables . Whatever change is up to your demand ,so I don't mention it here . You can read the xml file and modify it or contact me in comment form .
6,Open the blogspot dashboard . Come to Layout tab ,continue to Edit HTML ,and upload the xml file to blogspot .
How to use :
1. Breaking news section is a place where headline is posted . I make this for owner of magazine can updated news in minute . To post in Breaking news section ,just named label for your post "breakingnews"2. Section in right-hand of breaking news for news . To show your post in this section ,just added label for your post "news"
3.To show image on gallery ,you added image in your post (one image is allowed ,do not insert more than one image in a post because gallery only show the first image in each post ) and named label for the post "gallery".
4.Subnews section is under gallery section ,it show the newest posts in each label . To change the label and post showed in each label ,open the xml file and find out code in this picture
Change these to labels you need
It's my second template . I don't know how to write using and setup instruction to fit your needs . So if you have any trouble or error in using ,just comment here .
Hi Nhamngahanh, how are you doing!
ReplyDeleteThis is the most pro looking template POLITICAL theme i've seen in my two years working on template down from simple to complicate ones.
Its so much good looking with more functions and graphic, seem like we have no limit in creative. I must give this your template a shot on my niche site. Also believe that we have much more thing to do with this beauty when put her into run.
Will feedback soon, be well.
P/S: Do you know where to learn martial arts supper skill like chopstick Kungfu?
thanks Bruce Phan for positive comment
ReplyDeleteI don't know where to learn martial arts and skills like chopstick kungfu ^^ ,but you can search in Google
Hi, whats up!
ReplyDeleteMy report in first day apply for your child, lets see what I got:
- Page loading a bit slow cause java.js locate in another host ( I noted that your java script not in long, I suggest try to put it in the end of "head" section that will increase loading speech like horse)
- I did 09 post with different labels exactly:
worldnews
Politics
Finance
Business
Sports
Travel
Entertainment
Gallery
And then its appeared nothing on front page like this:
http://savvypress.blogspot.com
Let have a look ( 11 October here). Will update more after TEMPLATE FATHER teach some how to fix it right.
And like I said we will have more thing to do with this baby, I wanna know if I can contact you directly via Skype or Yahoo, we will very update in the progress... Send me a short text how can I contact you to my mail box at: us@dadpal.com
Thanks you for reading and feedback!
Woooooooo ... Nice one !
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting for the version 2.0
Good Job !
MST
well, i need this template for rigth now..but i can see nothing in the cover..wazap!!
ReplyDeletei dont remove nothing in page elements ...why cant i have you !!!
ReplyDeletei dont stand your changes...please more details about this cool template...thanks, you re da man, you are the man!!!
check my page source http://www.mydonnanews.com/..i cant see my cover...whats up!... really need help men
ReplyDelete@Marco : I fixed errors and move this template to a fixed version .You can download it and give me the result .
ReplyDeleteAwesome TempLate . . .
ReplyDeleteBut I've Got a same pRobLems LIke Bruce . . .
it take a long respond n i dont know how to fix this . . .^_^
would you please check my page http://lakumnet.blogspot.com..
Thank's Before
@die_182 : fixed version is available . I went through your site and see it work okay .So I think you found the solution .
ReplyDeleteHope this template helpful to you .
why cant see widgets?...is limited edition?...explain your design, i hope more WEBpower of your brain Mr.N...ROCK ON!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS FOR ALL and STAY HEAVY BECAUSE YOURE THE MAN, YOU RE THE MAN
@MARCO : when I designed this template ,I didn't add widget function to this template . But you can add your widget to anywhere in template with the instruction at here :
ReplyDeletehttp://simplexdesign.blogspot.com/2009/11/how-to-enable-widget-function-to.html
This is nothing like building castle in one day, i've seen ton of template that matching perfect my need but it turn into a mess after real running.
ReplyDeleteHave you check out your v2.0 brother, the bottom wiget broken with Internet Explorer brower cause wrong CSS config. You guys need to work more hard on this baby.
Just my 2 cents
I said "you guys" I mean all of us need to put our hands on this, not just you creator.
ReplyDeleteSeen we're all follow those steps for making your template work more perfect. Hope that you considering my feedback like a small contribution.
In a mean time, I'm sorry about my comments sound like "AN ORDER", I'm learning to show some respect to what i been used to.
ReplyDeleteThis is one kind of weird, all posts keep disappear in the front page, but display good in reading section follow labels.
ReplyDeleteThe Gallery and Video did not appear too.
@nhamngahanh, this is what i'm dig into for two days, let have a look:
http://tinchonloc.blogspot.com
http://tinchonloc.blogspot.com/2009/11/cuoc-chien-vien-thong-giua-mobifone.html
I'm plan on running this template into real business, small one, and of course have to ask you for offer me license. Still working to find down what going on with the CSS. You know that i'm serious one.
hello nhamngahanh ...
ReplyDeletecan you help me how to change the favicon for this template..??
can you help me please..??
check it: http://islamicline.blogspot.com
@duta : I got a post on this blog for changing favicon for blogspot .You can search at searchbox above and apply to yours
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I'd like to thank you for this beautifull template.
Second, I think I've caught a little bug (I don't know if you will be able to reproduce it but, just in case):
When a post content was very short (just a line or so), a little bit of code from prototype, starting with "function each(iterator, context)", got appended to it in a label summary page.
I've solved the problem by adding the snippet below in the "getSummaryImproved(post,max)" function (just before "return s;"):
var posi = s.indexOf('function each(iterator, context)');
if(posi !=-1){
var lft = s.substring(0,posi-1);
s = lft;
}
@Mihai : Thanks a lot for your comment . This is what I need .
ReplyDeleteI have a plan for re-make templates and your suggestion is very very helpful . Thanks again and hope you come back
Dear Sir,
ReplyDeleteYour template is awesome!! I really loved it. Just one question. What will be the "label" for the inner post? I mean, right to the 'featured news'? please let me know. thanks a lot. Merry X mas!
@IPLCRICKETLIVE : to show post in breaking news section ,add label "breakingnews" to each post ,and to show post in feature news section ,add label "news" to each post
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot. It worked. I have one problem now. The page takes too long to load. Any solution please?
ReplyDelete2,Upload all images in folder to a photo hosting service such as photobucket .
ReplyDeleteWhich Folder please
Thank's
ReplyDeleteHi, I thank you for your help.
ReplyDeleteMy blog gets closer to what I want.
However, i can't see posts on the home page like the post about 'argentina' with the picture.
Can you give me advice. Thank you
Hi, I thank you for your help.
ReplyDeleteMy blog gets closer to what I want.
However, i can't see posts on the home page like the post about 'argentina' with the picture.
Can you give me advice. Thank you
www.provenceshow.blogspot.com
Hi,
ReplyDeleteSo far, I was able to modify it all (my site is in spanish), even the video section; I even was able to download the images to my own photobucket (so as not to use the bandwidth of yours), but I just can’t publish anything in the sub-news section… Any help?
Thanks in advance,
Michel.
Hello i am using your great template, but i cant get any posts to show up on on my home page. Ive tryed everything but nothing works can someone please help me
ReplyDelete@Michel and Mick : there's a newer version for this template .Why don't you check it ?
ReplyDeleteyeah i have my problems fixed thanks for all the help i love this template, your a very smart man
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what... I downloaded the new one from here, and followed the directions step by step, but still the subnews don't show... It is frustrating, because it makes me think I'm an idiot or something... :/ To not be able to find the error when (it seems) everybody else got it right...
ReplyDeletehttp://mgh397.blogspot.com/
Hello
ReplyDeleteHelp me !!
How did you do it
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UCL100WEy30/S-7eRdn-CDI/AAAAAAAANSc/5T_Ss17kUSc/S1600-R/Untitled-2.jpg
Waiting for answers please
Huy ơi làm ơn cho xin file ảnh gốc mà bạn up cho cái temp này lên phôtbucket đi, nó bị hết bandwwith hết rồi
ReplyDeletehello
ReplyDeletethis is very nice template.
but how to add some blogger or other widget.
please give the explanation...
there is minimun widget or any navygation tool in page navygation.
ReplyDeletehow to get it to my page navygation???
bạn ơi sao nó k hiển thị ảnh ở các mục chính như trong hình này nhỉ ? http://c.upanh.com//upload/7/354/CS0.11565437_9987_1.jpg
ReplyDeleteI'm fairly familiar with changing code on blogger xml files, but no matter what I do I can't get posts to show on the homepage. I have put in the appropriate tags but with no luck.
ReplyDeleteAny ideas?
Thanks For This Template ...I Like This Template
ReplyDeleteHi Michel to show subnews, Here what can you do.
ReplyDelete1. Either you can change the subnews title & label, then post blogs in those labels.
2. If you want to continue with default, then you will have to post in default labels.
Thanks a lot. It worked. I have one problem now. The page takes too long to load. Any solution please?
ReplyDeleteIf i can help someone, i'm ready
ReplyDeletehttp://www.provence-show.com/
Adsense dont work. I have to use Ad Manager.
ReplyDeleteMore important. Pages dont work too...
Adsense dont work. I have to use Ad Manager.
ReplyDeletehttp://h2dawood.blogspot.com/
@amgad : this is my old template and it will be renewed soon for solving bugs . I hope you can wait .
ReplyDeleteHas the above version been updated?
ReplyDeleteIs is possible to add older posts, newer posts?
Thanks in advance.
Dear sir
ReplyDeletei want to give you congratulations for your work on http://nhamngahanh.blogspot.com/ (putin+obama) template. I have a problem with the installation and it would be kind of you if you could give me some help. I can' t find the label for the central theme of the template. Also, when i put "material" on the labels "Photogallery", "Finance" etc, it doesn't go to the corresponding part of the template. If you can help me please inform me from where i can take the correct htmml.
Looking forward for your answer
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI did what you wrote in the instructions, i downloaded the new version but on posts appear. I have 2 articles in this blog. You can check it out. lukasathanasiou.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete(on posts = no posts)
ReplyDeleteHi!nhamngahanh.
ReplyDeleteI don't understand css. A little of the html. Can you help me configure my blog: http://caefalus.blogspot.com
I hope your contact.
@Washington Chalegre : mail to me if you have any problem in installing this template . Don't tell me something in general because I don't know what to do to helping you .
ReplyDeleteHi, man.
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email with the img code. Do you have any news for me?
What is your email?