Thank for all your comments ,I finished this .

Here is download link for you .
Download here
If you lose track of what this template is and what it can do ,you can take a look at this post
Thanks all . Remember to visit here and comment for any error you meet .
Note : for people who meet trouble thumbnail is not shown : You must set your site feed to "Full" mode . Set the full mode by following some step bellow :
Login to blogger account , Go to setting ,go to Site feed tab ,in Allow Blog Feeds ,choose Full .
thank you bro..
ReplyDeleteLet me download it first. But, before take into action (applied to my blog), I have a question first.
How do we want to add widget to sidebar? I really need it to place some google ads and some other widgets for my blog.
Thanks before.
@Budiarno : you can see comments in this post :
ReplyDeletehttp://simplexdesign.blogspot.com/2009/10/making-new-template.html
In this post ,many peoples ask me for adding widget to this template and I answered them bellow .
Hope this helpful to you .
Ok brother, thank you so much brother.
ReplyDeleteall the best!
once again thanks bro nhamngahanh,
ReplyDeleteIt works, I can add widget to the sidebar of my blog now.
Can't wait to see your new template in the future.
I subscribe to your post now, so I'll never miss any of your posts on this simplexdesig blog.
Regards,
Budiarno
hi, i don't want to show the date in the front page. eg:
ReplyDeleteNov,03,2009 (beside the view post) . please help.
tq.
@Tyco Blogger : If you didn't change anything in the code of slider section ,everything is every easy . You just add one more label for your post "Feature" ,and the post with label "Feature" will be showed in auto slider section . If you changed the code in slide section ,you could send me your template at contact.dinhquanghuy@gmail.com . I will try to fix it for you .
ReplyDeleteHope this helpful to you
actually, i did change the "feature" with other name. Was that effect the slide? And what label number for the "feature"?
ReplyDeleteAnd i e-mailed you my template...thanks in advance...
ReplyDeleteStill no email? :D
ReplyDeleteAbout the label8, actually i did change the both place. First, i changed "Feature" with "Templates". Then I changed it back to "Feature" and i made a new label for my posts, "Feature". Still, didn't work.. How come? FYI, i didn't do anything in the code of slider section. Once again, tq and sorry for "disturbing" you... :D
p/s : can i put your link into my "Link Exchanges"?
giao diện mới rất dẹp đó Huy ơi
ReplyDelete