Sunday, 15 November 2009

Simplex Next - template for blog

P/s: there are some errors in Simplex Next template that cause it can't show feature posts in right way . I fixed it and provided new download link . Click on download and check it out
I would like to introduce to you my new template .It's named Simplex Next , a template in blog style . I think it can be used for tech blog or blog on auto industry .


Live demo | Download

There are a translated version of this template in Portuguese . It also contain an install instruction in Portuguese . You can Download it here
Gabriel Silveira.from Brazil is the person who translated this template . Thanks you so much,Gabriel .

Install instruction
1,Download template file and unzip . You get a template file in xml format and a folder of images .
2,Upload all images to a image hosting service . I recommend Photobucket
3,Open xml template file in your word editor .I recommend Notepad++ for editing template file . Notepad++ is a very useful program for editing ,and it's free . You can get it here
4,Find this code :


Change the blog url to your blog url . I marked an arrow to where need to change .
5, Save template . And upload it to your blogger.
6,You can add widgets to this template . It's widget ready
7,To make your post showed in feature post ,add a label "Feature" to your post in Labels for this post text box
Hope you enjoy it .

huy signaturebabai

38 comments:

  1. Really nice color !

    I will try to adapt it with an other Header-image.

    Is that possible ?

    Tx

    MST

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice template. I will try it soon. Thanx for the template

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MST : header image is in CSS section ,and template file .The easiest way to change image is to make another image but named it as the image you want to replace and upload it to your host .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great template. But, Have you seen demo? It is not working properly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for commenting ,my friend .But could you tell me more detail ? what thing didn't work properly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is possibly on this template is very difficult in can not change the name on it and my posts are not going to show up as do the template is good to put it seems impossible to change what was done on purpose, help me my email: lf.luisfernando@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @IASD QUINTINO : sorry man,I really don't understand what you asked . So could you make it more clearly ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bom Dia. Parabéns pelo Poster!!

    Adicionei este Layout na minha pagina que estou Desenvolvendo.. mas apresentou um Problema com o "Featured Posts" as minhas Postagens não aparecem nesta opção do Template!!! Porque?? VC pode me ajudar? Agradeço muito Mesmo!!!!! aqui esta link: agenciagwd.blogspot.com

    Nota: A URL ja foi alterada no XML. Mas o Featured Posts não aparece Nada!!

    Aguardo Respostas. meu E-mail: goeswebdesign@gmail.com

    Obrigado!!! Flw

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you know me how to show the "FEATURED POST"?
    Because I've followed all the instruction but the featured post didn't show on..
    thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pessoal acessem o Blog: www.agenciagwd.blogspot.com e observem que na opção "Destaque Post" não aparece Nada..

    O que posso fazer para resolver esse Problema??

    Obrigado!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how to use the "Featured Posts" anyway? i added the "feature" label...still didnt work..

    ReplyDelete
  13. how to setup "featured posts"? i added the "feature" label...still didnt work..

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Tyco Blogger and Defalley : template is fixed for feature posts ,just check for new download link and test it .

    ReplyDelete
  15. feature posts are not working still?????? check it please it http://desifungirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I installed this template in some blog I created and they all work quite well ,so I suggest you check your blog setting and check the modification you made .

    ReplyDelete
  17. How to put image slider featured Recent'm getting places you could help me ok thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Nham how are you?
    is it possible to make it an auto-scrolling slide window?

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Loren Merlin : yes,it's possible . This slide effect is base on a Jquery plugin named Cycle and in its documentation you can find the way to make it auto-scroll instead of manual scroll .It's just add a line for option into the code and you get what you want .

    ReplyDelete
  20. great template but the featured section really doesn't work man....

    http://desifungirls.blogspot.com for good example. can you tell us why?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, can you check my site? vintageride.blogspot.com. I`ve followed install directions and downloaded latest version but having same trouble as rest.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Blogcontrol867 : Change "feature" to "Feature" and the slider will work property ,my friend .
    Give me the answer after you make the change ,don't you ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Typing "Feature" with cap F in the labels box and then saving it, reverts the cap F to a lower case f.

    ReplyDelete
  24. :p ck..ck..nice design bro.. =))=)) espesialy for the slideshow..

    ..even it's a litle bit ... hmm..like style for an old man...(the colour)ha..ha..ha..

    absolutly not suit my idealism "young, dark & abstrack" :p but I will try this one.. and ask permission to edit it too.. may I??! =))=))

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful template using

    http://artstudioperu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Bagoesky : You can do anything you like ^^ Pls give me your blog link ,so I can see what you did to make it better .
    @HostingNegocios : here is the link for header banner and logo : you can searh
    http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt130/metalner/simplexnext/bg_container.jpg
    it's in #container tag of CSS section .

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sometimes when I post it does not look write on the homepage, please can you tell me what to do to correct it?

    http://www.ajdpadbury.net/

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have fixed the problem - the post title was too long! Thanks for such a great website, I look forward to more great templates - do you have any plans to make a video blog?

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Is it possible to move the "older posts" "newer posts" buttons to a higher point on the individual posts page?
    I would like it to sit right undernieth the actual post text.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi ,thanks 4 sharing !
    (i think u're Vietnamese :D)
    Mình làm sao để tuỳ chỉnh chỗ này vậy ?
    ==> Featured Posts
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  33. Template was standing out plus with the slide show is wow.

    I'll keep coming back for tips thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  34. it can't show feature posts in right way ,after i tried new download link ...
    pls help me to fix that...

    ReplyDelete
  35. what is going on it mess up my blogger, upgrade today

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great Template but Featured section isn't working ...

    Even with the label "Feature".

    Could you Help me ? Thanks

    http://blogcannondale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. thanks bro, I've managed to bring the featured post, it is very easy, nice templates, see my new blog use this template http://automotifguides.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete