Several days ago ,when you access SimplexDesign blog ,you got a warning from Google for virus and malware . Thanks to Google ,I find out that Bidvertiser ads in my site is the source for virus and malware . So I decide to remove it and Sorry to you all ,if you got a virus from my site .
Today ,I think every thing goes right .So I open this site again .
Thank you all for your advices and support .
Your very right bro, I had the same problem a year back...
ReplyDeletenot only that Bidvertiser ppl they don't pay for your adds... if your getting 100 clicks a day they only show 5 or 6 and that’s reason i had to remove their adds from all my websites..
I hope that permeated interest..
ReplyDeleteAnd Thank you very much for your interest in visitors to your blog.
Welcome back brother... haha...
ReplyDeleteFUC* to Bidvertiser I've been BAN with that...
ReplyDeletewelcome back! we are waiting your next post ^_*
ReplyDeletewelcome back! justamen when I downloaded a template I am glad it has turned
ReplyDeleteIm from Brasil
Mấy hôm vào blog của cậu mà thấy google báo k tồn tại, buồn quá, cậu lấy lại được rồi, chúc mừng cậu nhé
ReplyDeletethanks a lot ! Without your support ,I can't comeback and continue blogging ^^
ReplyDeleteSimplex darkness has Malware as reported from google for my site. I changed the template to another template then it's ok but after I changed again to this template it was reported malware again. Please find the bad code and remove it
ReplyDeletethanks