Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Simplex Design blog got a new design


My blog used template Simplex Pro for a year .It's a good template ,clean and simple . And now ,after one year ,I think SimplexDesign need a new template .A new template will give us more space to articles, improve the search and sharing tool,and make blog design be unique . So I decide to change it to Simplex Column ,a new template of mine . With a clean interface ,based on grid layout ,I hope you will get better experiences when reading article in my site .



I also redesign logo .I'm not a professional designer ,and I tried my best to create this .  I think it better than the older .

By the way ,I re-openned SimplexDesign facebook fanpage . I want to make it a place for discussion and suggestion ,a forum where people can help each other ,and together ,we find answer for our questions . If you want to be one of SimplexDesign community ,why don't you ' Like ' and become a member of this page ?

That's all change I made recently . I hope you like this ^^ and keep support SimplexDesign .

15 comments:

  1. Yes, Initially I wanted to propose to change your template since your skill deserved the best presentation. Ok lets move forward but mAYBE you could maintain your accordian widget. It save spaces.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look good, but need to be improvement more.

    Thử bật IE lên rồi nhìn lại đi Huy, viết code blog phải cố gắng tương thích với mọi trình duyệt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello nhamngahanh,


    I was just wondering how to make an official page on facebook like you have made.

    http://www.facebook.com/simplexdesignblog

    I have tried to make a page on facebook but it is showing http://www.facebook.com/page/oo5goo/12334458564646

    Can you pls explain this...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, i "like" your blog fan page. I think a community is very important to discuss about what we want (in this case, about the blogger codes).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply awesome. Waiting for your next template/tips.

    www.inpui.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear nhamngahanh,

    Really cool man, nice logo. i like it~~


    Regards
    Stephen Liau

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Basto : I will try ^^ thanks for suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  8. A logo design printed on the letter head of your law firm's correspondence will illustrate your way of doing business to your peers, competitors, and clients.
    winslate

    ReplyDelete
  9. template very nice. I'm using template design by simplexdesign but part slideshow image display error,please help me! . Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice template but i think you can place Google Custom Search box at top of sidebar or another!

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really like your new design....
    you use masonry, right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, will you be releasing your own blog's template for us?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the new look of your blog. I'm still waiting for your template design :)

    ReplyDelete