A friend ask me for making something similar to Simple Tags in Blogger . So now I want to introduce Autolink script in Blogger for you .
You can see the demo of this script in SimplexBlognews demo here
you can see in each post ,the word "Morbi" and word "nec" are autolinked to SimplexDesign blog .
Do you interested ?
Here is steps :
1,Open your template in word editor .
2,Add this line before </head>
<script src="http://dinhquanghuy.110mb.com/autotag.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
3,Find this line <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
and look down ,you will see this code :
<p>
<data:post.body/>
</p>
replace it with
<p>
<div expr:id='"summary" + data:post.id'>
<data:post.body/>
</div>
<script type='text/javascript'>
highlightSearchTerms('nec',true,'http://simplexdesign.blogspot.com','summary<data:post.id/>');
highlightSearchTerms('morbi',true,'http://simplexdesign.blogspot.com','summary<data:post.id/>');
</script>
</p>
take a look at the texts in bold . In this text ,"nec" and "morbi" is the text that script will find to add link , "http://simplexdesign.blogspot.com" is the link .
You can add more anchor text and link with this structure
highlightSearchTerms('text you want to add link',true,'link','summary<data:post.id/>');
The script will find "text you want to add link" in your post and place a link "link" on this text .
This script is not as good as SimpleTags because SimpleTags using PHP and server resource for finding text and make link .Using this script you have to add text and link manually . But I think it's more flexible for you ,because you can use this script for advertising like Textlinkads ,search the text and link to advertiser .
I hope this script helpful to you . Feel free to comment here
Great bro.. Autolink for spesific keyword..
ReplyDeleteWith the limited resources we have on blogger, this is a tremendous resource for us! Wow! I really appreciate your effort.
ReplyDeletethis is cool script to work with much appreciated
ReplyDeleteHi Huy,
ReplyDeleteIt's relly kol. But I'm afraid about the time of loading.. does it make the blog more slowly?
how to change the adsene link?
ReplyDelete@Tue Minh : you can consider this script an ad script such as TextLinkads or Google adsense . Site will load slower if you using a lot of ad script .
ReplyDeleteBlogger now have Popular Posts Gadget, but I can't make it show thumbnails. Any ideas ?
ReplyDeleteYou are right, I often use Picasa but still not work.
ReplyDeleteNice tips, you make blogger blog better with your tricks, hacks and templates
ReplyDeleteThis is unbelievably perfect.
ReplyDeleteIt has a very small shifting problem as here: http://muhtesip.blogspot.com/search/label/Y%C4%B1lmaz%20%C3%96zdil
ReplyDeleteThe keywords are "Yılmaz Özdil" and "sayın Özdil". It work fine at the beginning but later the link shifts to the following letters.
Is there a way to correct it?
Thanks :))
ReplyDeleteNice Trick Thanks For Sharing :)
ReplyDeleteHow to autolink automaticaly to search words in content and link that for example:
ReplyDeletehttp://livekerala.blogspot.com/
Pls Help.........
Yeah, The scripts has worked on my blog, Thx
ReplyDeleteAlthough, i must add link manually, but that's okay for me... :D
i have add in my template its work but just in home page..
ReplyDeletein main post this script not woring
and i have add readmore script some of the same script, how do I add it?
http://www.dlme.info/
@dlme.info : I guess scripts are conflict . Please do as tutorial ,step by steps and do backup before each step . This will help you track where error is .
ReplyDelete