Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Simplex Darkness - A new free premium Blogger template in magazine style

Newer version here


Note : for people who meet trouble thumbnail is not shown : You must set your site feed to "Full" mode . Set the full mode by following some step bellow :
Login to blogger account , Go to setting ,go to Site feed tab ,in Allow Blog Feeds ,choose Full .


This is my latest Blogger template : Simplex Darkness .Template is in magazine style .
You can take a look

Live Demo Download


Install Instruction

1,Download template and unzip . You will get file Simplexdarkness.xml and a folder of images .
2,Upload images to an image hosting service such as Photobucket or Flickr .I recommend Photobucket for its convenient in bulk uploading .
3,Open template file : simplexdarkness.xml in any word editor you have . Change link of images to where you uploaded them. You can change logo or any image if you want .
4,Press Ctr+F . Find and replace all link : http://simplex-darkness.blogspot.com to your blogspot URL .
5,Take a look on content blocks of template :



The image above show where sections of template are . Each section show content of a category ( or label) in your blog .
to show posts in each category ,find the code like this and change the value to your :


label ,tlabel and tittle tag from 1 to 9 are for category in sections from 1 to 9 . Find and change these value to categories you want to show .

6,Find and change value of each RSS feed ,ads place ,and video . RSS links are in the code like this picture bellow


7, Video is in the code like this :



To post video from any source in internet ,remember to encode the embed code by changing symbols like http://centricle.com/tools/html-entities/ copy the embed code to text box ,click encode and copy the result to template file .

8,you can now save your template and upload it .

9,To show posts in section8 or slideshow ,you can do two ways :
a,Add one more label "Feature" for each post you want to show in this section .
b,Find and change value of variables : label8,title8,tlabel8 to the label you want to show post in.

Patch for all browsers :
Here is Simplex Darkness template version which fixed errors in appearance in all browsers

Download here


and follow steps from 1 to 8 mentioned above . This template is modified a bit for fixing errors but install instruction is still the same .

Check it out .

Note : for people who meet trouble thumbnail is not shown : You must set your site feed to "Full" mode . Set the full mode by following some step bellow :
Login to blogger account , Go to setting ,go to Site feed tab ,in Allow Blog Feeds ,choose Full .
huy signature

153 comments:

  1. good themes

    As you do not explain this theme

    help please

    http://bloggeriz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man ,I rewrote the install instruction for easier in using this template . Give me your question or any error you meet and I appreciate to reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I tested and found that it gets some troubles in appearance in I.E . I will try to fix it as quick as possible .

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi nice theme man
    but i am having probs in internet explorer and google chrome browser

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello man . I fixed errors in showing this template in IE and Opera ,so now this template can displayed in IE and Opera as well as FireFox .Check it out and give me your comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great template, however when I replaced your url with mine as per your instructions all the widgets and posts disappreared, please advise. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent work, but as I do to put the gadget fans :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. @haos : just find this : showaddelement='no' and change 'no' to 'yes' . You can add gadget in page element now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I'm just going through it right now. The arrow-off and arrow-on .gif images are missing from the images folder. Photobucket says its' been removed. Can you replace them please ? Or tell me what I need to do. I've followed the instructions, and transferring all the images location to my photobucket add. But those two images are missing so far.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just left it in the source, thank you so much for your prompt reply.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, i love simplex-darkness template, I've installed it and it's ok, but I'm not able to set that beautiful slide window in the top of the page: nothing appears to me! Any idea about what gone wrong? http://applecaffe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. more exacly, in the main window/slider i have photos but i don't have the mini-posts on the right

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello friend,
    How to remove some label ,tlabel and tittle tag from?
    there are 9 section, i want to remove number 5 n 6? Posible?

    Thanks for the answer..

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks about it, i've found the way a few hours ago! thanks again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have another problems: a lot of difficult to find where and what I have to change tho have different names of pages in the main navigation bar, and to change the words "more" and "view post" in the posts summaries (i would like to write words in italian, my language).
    Could you please help me?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hurray.. i've done.
    Thanks nhamngahanh,

    I like this template, awesome, multi columns.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a problem with the searchType for submitting categories on to the Articles on the footer. Any idea how to solve this problem brother?

    Best Regards,

    Budiarno

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have another problem..
    I can't select profile (Name/Url and Anonymous) in "Leave a Reply"

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks a lot nhamngahanh : i'll try and i'll let you know, if you'd like.
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, ic..
    Ok thanks..

    The problem was Solved!

    I've a question [again]

    in blogspot we can add the author
    is it possible to create a table that automatically based on the author?

    Maybe you can posting tutorial about that..

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Loren Merlin : just find this : showaddelement='no' and change 'no' to 'yes' . You can add gadget in page element now . This is question of Haos and I reply him in earlier comment .

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks, I had difficults translating that comment ;-) so I didn't understand, now it's clear.

    ReplyDelete
  23. now I've changed showaddelement in yes, but ONLY UNDER THE POSTS is possible to add widget, not in sidebar or upper. It is normal? Is it possible to change it?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much nham! it works!! please forgive me if I ask you one more thing: I'd like to put a widget also upon the posts area, right under the main window; is there a trick like that or is not possible?
    thaNKS AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  25. BINGO!! I've found it myself!
    I've put this code before the maicontent:
    b:section class='maincontent' id='maincontent' preferred='yes' showaddelement='yes'b:section

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi me again,

    I have changed the templates images to my photobucket account url, I'll followed it line by line the instructions you gave here. But now I have a black screen on the top front. I have some questions because it's still not working right.

    1. I can't see where how I add posts into the 7 labels that I created on the front page. I'm in elements but it only has a edit facility saying Blog Post edits. I tried that but my post has not appeared.

    2. I have checked out your response to Loren and co. I don't understand it.

    3. I did try your advice to get gadgets into the sidebar. Works perfectly.

    Note: the other problems I had earlier were solved once I removed an offending letter or symbol.

    But I'm just don't know what happened to the lovely slideshow with pictures?

    Thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
  27. dear brother nhamngahanh,

    I try to show my main post under the 7 categories (under ads), but when I erased the script dislpay:none, the posts is still hidden. I have tried to change the "hidden" attribute to "show" but still it does not show any main post.

    please kindly help us. thanks b4

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh, one more thing.

    how do we add a slideshow photos as the recent post? I don't see any link to put my recent posts link.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. budiarno it's all clarly explained in the installation settings and in our previous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello my name is Brendon,

    Fantastic template!

    I just want to erase "About the autor", "subscribe" and "related post" in the single post page!

    What should i do?!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. i love your templates i give you first rank in blogger templates
    well i have 1 problem that this template is still not working in google chrome and ie i try your both versions but still facing this problem. i hope u will solve it v soon thanks you i am waiting. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi, I hope that I'm not asking for too much, but I really love your template and I'd like to use it for my sites. It would be perfect if it could be possible to change the green background behind the first page (for exaple "home") in the main navigation bar, in a way that whe we change the page and we go to another, the green background appears behind the name of the new page of the navigation bar (excuse me if i can't explain it exacly in your language, i hope you'll understand).
    Is there a trick for this?

    ReplyDelete
  33. thanks for your reply i am sure i check old and new versions and your dimo template also all are not working in ie and google chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks nham, hopefully I'll wait ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi, this is Brendon again...

    Thank you, but it doesn't work, because i don't know when i have stop to delete.

    I have to delete from this:

    div class="clearfix" id="related"

    to???

    ReplyDelete
  36. ok thanks for checking the template.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Please take a look at this picture :
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PKQhhF7CTSc/SuoiLdV6kDI/AAAAAAAAABQ/5K780Toza1c/s1600-h/snagit.png

    How to insert link [blogger profile] the author.

    thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  38. @It's me : I checked template with browsers and error in appearance only occurred in Chrome .So I will try to fix it .
    @Fatih : To insert link blogger profile ,you could find this line :
    <data:post.author/>
    and replace it with
    <a href="Link_to_your_profile"><data:post.author/></a>

    ReplyDelete
  39. There are 2 authors, how to distinguish between me and him

    ReplyDelete
  40. I found no layout data tags in Google blogger for showing link to each author automatically,so I have no ideas for doing what you ask . I will try to find a solution for this

    ReplyDelete
  41. @Fatih : I found solution to insert link to author profile in author name . Here is the tip for you :
    http://simplexdesign.blogspot.com/2009/10/tip-to-insert-link-to-profile-of-author.html
    Check it out

    ReplyDelete
  42. @chlanic : yes,I know . And I'm trying to fix it .

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi dear nham, I have two other requests:

    is it passible to have the edit tool (the one with the pencil icon) over every single post?

    and second: some friends told me that there are problems with this template usig safari.

    thanks a lot for your suggestions!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. please can You make it accept uploader pics as any normal blog template , it is very nice template but the only bad thing is the problem of the pic in the first page pleaaaaase

    ReplyDelete
  45. @Loren Merlin :
    1, Adding quick edit tool is possible . To add this tool , you find this <data:post.body/> and add this line right after :
    <b:include data='post' name='postQuickEdit'/>

    2,I've know troubles in Safari and Chrome ,but I'm trying to fix it .
    @XspeedeR : I really don't know what the matter with you .Because it work fine with me and others .By the way ,I show you why your pictures can't be showed in comments above . I will try to improve it .
    Thanks all for comment .

    ReplyDelete
  46. thanks nham!
    but i didn't uderstand your last message:
    what does it mean that all errors are fixed?
    and that we can download the fixed version?
    what kind of problem i would fix with the new version?
    I'm afraid that if I use a new version of the template I will lose all the settings I've already made..
    What do you suggest? should I have to change it or not?

    ReplyDelete
  47. maybe there is just a part of the code in the new template that I can copy/past in the place of the old one, in a way that I can "save" myself about starting al my work from the start?? I hope!! thnks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  48. you can check Live demo of template in Safari and Chrome for seeing what I made . In all browsers ,this template can works properly right now

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello... This is Brendon Again!
    Now it works! Thank you, so i have more questions... :-)

    1) It's possible to show all the entire title of the single posts that showing in homepage under the categories?
    I mean all the post showing under "politic", "business", Tecnology2... (form section1 to section7)

    2) In this sections (from1 to 7) i would like to show 2 posts instead 3. It is possible?

    3) I have a problem because every time i write a new post, it will show on the bottom, just after the sectin7... why?

    ReplyDelete
  50. Always Brendon...

    I have found by myself point 1 and 2 from last request... but point 3 is very hard to find!

    Another point...

    4) Please, help me to change the color of the font of categories (from 1 to 7)

    ReplyDelete
  51. matur nuwun nggih,,

    kagem sedoyo kemawon...

    kulo saking id

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi nhamngahanh! Big THNX ! Template is fantastic! But...
    I have problem XspeedeR & Mohamed Emad
    my blog: http://gryfabularne.blogspot.com/
    Help me! :)
    First version this template is OK. bug is in fix. ver.

    ReplyDelete
  53. This is Brendon...

    I added your codes... but... the last post is always on bottom and when I click on every posts in homepage they appear completely white and unreadble in their post page! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  54. @All who meet trouble thumbnail is now shown : I check all your sites but I really don't know what wrong is . I will try so hard to find what the matter with this template and why it can't show thumbnail for you .
    I hope you all still interested in this template .
    @Borejko :Could you tell me more detail : everything is okay with the first version ,isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  55. @Brendon : Sorry ,I made a mistake .
    here is the right one :
    <style>
    <b:if cond='data:blog.url == data:blog.homepageUrl'>
    #Blog1{
    display:none;
    visibility:hidden;
    }
    </b:if>
    </style>

    Very sorry .Thanks for your fast reply .

    ReplyDelete
  56. @All who meet trouble thumbnail is now shown : I re-installed this template on other blogs .The result is quite well ,they all work. I also go around others blog which using this template ,most of them work properly.Now ,I have no answer for the trouble with thumbnail ,I suggest you try to installed this template (the latest version) in another blog and test its operation before adding your own javascript or make your own tweak . After that ,modify it as you want and see what happen in each step you made . By this way ,we will know where trouble come.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Brendon

    Fantastic! The code works now! Thank you!

    And for this...???

    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4334/bloggy1.jpg

    On the single post page, I have on the top, first the number of comments (2) and then the title... and i don't know why the dashed lines dont' appear!

    ReplyDelete
  58. thanks you simplex admin for fixing template now template working perfect in google chrome i am

    its me

    ReplyDelete
  59. @Brendon : I said that in the comment above .have you read it?

    ReplyDelete
  60. hi, i don't want to show the date in the front page. eg:


    Nov,03,2009 (beside the view post) . please help.

    tq.

    ReplyDelete
  61. @ina : Find this : '+m+','+day+','+y+'
    in template file and delete it . It's code for showing month ,day and year . It's put in encoded javascript in template file ,so pay attention to javascript file and search for them ,you will see them .

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi my name is Mert

    I want to erase "About the autor", "subscribe" and "related post" in the single post page! But I can't found this => div class="clearfix" id="related"
    What should i do?!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  63. This is Brendon...
    I wrote you a private email! Please read it!

    ReplyDelete
  64. @Mert : here is the picture of code :
    http://lh3.ggpht.com/_MsaNQZtvB5E/SvD38VkZKEI/AAAAAAAAAZA/XXJBDarAx2o/s800/relatedpost.jpg
    Find and remove it
    @Brendon : I'm trying to do as you request . It take time .

    ReplyDelete
  65. @ina : I wrote this in install instruction . you can add a label Feature for your posts ,and they will be showed in Slide .
    Or you can do following :
    Slide is control by variable label8 .So you can find label8 and change it to the label you want to show posts in which.

    ReplyDelete
  66. ok,,i see...there are two label8 that i have to change...i only changed one...tqvm..

    ReplyDelete
  67. hi dude it is wondeful template but when i installed it i found it filling with annoying editing it is not widget friendly template , i mean that you need to edit a lot in template structure to do every thing on the other way somethings can be done by automatic widgets like ( recent posts) , ( slide Show ) , ( Categories ), ( Youtube Video )
    and it also needs some widgets free places that make the admin able to add some stuff he wants like google ads links below header or in the blog footer or any other widgets , i just saw one slot to add widgets in the sidebar.
    it wonderful template but needs a lot of easy interface and less of coding for users , if you can make a new version of it that would be great
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  68. I can not found it :(

    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/biri53/Unbenannt.png

    ReplyDelete
  69. I forget the "Expand widgets template" box ! :D
    thx thx thx thx :D

    but I have one question:
    How can I insert the Google Adsense Advertising ? :S

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hi nhamngahanh!
    How deleted all section 8?

    ReplyDelete
  71. Ok. Thanx nhamngahanh!
    One question. How do I replace the image (http://sites.google.com/site/fdblogsite/Home/nothumbnail.gif) to another? IM linked... to no avail. Thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  72. to Crowded in page element style...can U make empty Element..??

    ReplyDelete
  73. nham, maybe I've found what was wrong!
    changing the template with the new one, I've made mistakes in several copy/paste actions!
    I think that with a little patience and work I will fix it all!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  74. I've given up for now. But thank you. If you have an easier template to install that doesn't require so much fiddling and tweaking and countless hours, please post it. I will come back to this during the holidays when I have spare time. It's been hugely time consuming just trying to install this template.

    ReplyDelete
  75. hi, i would like put chatbox in the sidebar,



    help. tq.

    ReplyDelete
  76. @Borejko : Thanks for your comment . It's very very helpful .
    About slider ,I think you should open template file again and do some search for label8 . There are two places of label8 variable ,one for mini post in right-hand and one for post in left-hand of slider . I guess you replace one label8 and miss another ,so the slider in left-hand is now shown .
    @Ina : you can see comments above .I answered others about how to adding widgets to sidebar or any elements of blogger . You can follow the instruction to add widget to sidebar and after that ,paste the code of chatbox to widget content .

    ReplyDelete
  77. @mohamed ,XspeedeR and people who meet trouble with thumbnail : could you change your site feed setting to full mode ? I write some note for change site feed setting to full mode,you can check out and see the result ?

    ReplyDelete
  78. HI nhamngahanh - Lena here.

    1. My site feed has always set at "full" but my mini thumbnails still could not be seen. I have re-checked a few times the two places where "label8" needs to be changed. Still cannot appear la, bro ! :-(
    The template is posted at :
    --> http://still-looking-for-love.blogspot.com/
    --> http://happiness-in-marriage.blogspot.com/
    --> http://ways-to-get-your-x-back.blogspot.com/

    2. Bro...can u please assist me on how to post the "Featured" posts at the slider at my other blog ( which is not under Simplex design). The tutorial given is to copy the url and also insert the image separately. But after trying out this template at 3 of my above blogs, I would like to use the script for the featured posts. Please advice. My blog is at http://mom-is-online.blogspot.com

    Your assistance will be appreciated.

    Lena
    http://mom-is-online.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. The note in the beginning of the summer I saw. My issue is improved.

    Sorry :$

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  80. I succeeded. Thanks you very much!
    This is my blog: http://choicepro.net

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'm using this theme but I can not paging number posts on this theme

    like this http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uQA-hnqasZo/SafZosJ289I/AAAAAAAAAvM/XHkUgFVmW6c/s400/bb-pagination.jpg

    why does not

    ReplyDelete
  82. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  83. bạn có thể hướng dẫn mình cách add 1 banner 468x60 lên header của theme này với, mình làm hoài mà chẳng được, cảm ơn trước nhé

    ReplyDelete
  84. cảm ơn bạn nhiều nhé, mình làm được rồi, theme này rất đẹp.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Thank, mình có mấy việc muons hỏi thêm bạn với nhé:
    - về phong chữ của widget khi thêm chữ tiêu đề của thanh widget to quá, nhưng mình chưa biết chỗ chỉnh, nhờ bạn vậy? (bạn xem "Ý kiến phản hồi của trang mình nè:
    http://nthweblog.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  86. @Omega Team : in comments above ,I said that ,so you can find it for more .Check my answers to Mert question .

    I have tried to do what u said but i found nothing...The problem is your name and about the author always show up at every my posts...what should i do? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  87. @omega team : here is the picture of the code in template file .
    http://lh3.ggpht.com/_MsaNQZtvB5E/SvD38VkZKEI/AAAAAAAAAZA/XXJBDarAx2o/s800/relatedpost.jpg
    just find it and delete .

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'm sorry nhamngahanh, I cant find that code on your pic that u gave me...Maybe u know what i mean. You can try to open 1 of my post..then you will find "email subscribe, about the author, etc" at the bottom of the post....thank u so much

    ReplyDelete
  89. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  90. You are right nhamngahanh....thanks you so much...
    The real problem is If I use your "simplex darkness" template directly without removed script "about the author" first so if it is used in blogspot, the scripts of "about the author" will not be seen again. So when i try to search that scripts in blogspot editor and in notepad++, i was not able to find them. Because the scripts has been executed previously. Why's like that ya?

    ReplyDelete
  91. @Omega team : when you use blogspot editor to see template file ,code of widget is hidden ,so you can't see it ,and if you copy this code to notepad++ ,it's still the same .You can't find them .
    To see complete code ,in Blogspot template editor ,"Expand widget templates" box must be checked . After that ,the blogspot editor will show full template file and you can find the code I said .

    ReplyDelete
  92. Oopps..!!! Really awesome template and also...I must appreciate your effort for solving everyone's problems.!!

    I think one of the best template for Magazine
    Hats off to you..!!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Just check my Blog.. I used this simplex design..Thank you very much.. One of the nice template...

    If u give us a separate tutorial for recent post with thumbnail for specific label, then it will be helpful.

    Thank you again..!!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Thanks for a nice template!!

    I would like to know, how to add columns in sidebar of this template and three colum at bottom..

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  95. how do I determine the correct image size in section 8 (slide show image), so that does not appear 2 pictures? I just want only one image show up on the left at section 8...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  96. @OO5GOO: thanks for your advice .
    I understand the request for adding column in sidebar and column and I will try to add this feature . But I just wonder the way you want thumbnail image of show . You mean a image in background and post summary only showed when mouse over ? is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  97. @nhamngahanh: Every thing will be as it is, only you need to add side bar column and column at the bottom, then change all the thumbnail image + text into {{{ only image }} to give image gallery look with title and read more option..

    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  98. @OO5GOO : Oh ,I see . I can make it . It take time ,my friend .Just wait

    ReplyDelete
  99. @OO5GOO : Thanks a lot my friend .
    I will try to make as you describe .
    have you ever take a look on exposure template from Woothemes ? I'm trying to make a Blogger version for this template . What do you think ?

    ReplyDelete
  100. @nhamngahanh: yaa thats an good idea, it can be very useful for fashion photographer or any other related, any ways there no harm in giving a try.. well best of luck.. ! (..) !

    ReplyDelete
  101. In response to this:
    @Omegateam : I don't understand what you want ? to adjust size of image in section8 ,you can find CSS tag and edit as you want . In the left of section 8 ,the first image in post will become the background .I don't understand the two images you mentioned . More clearly,my friend

    What he is saying is exactly what I have been asking for...

    The major problem with the template is if your post doesn't have an image that doesn't fit hte window perfectly you can find yourself seeing the picture multiple times in the slider.

    In comparison when you look at the images in the sections below the slider the image is resized to fit within the parameters of the box.

    If you still don't understand goto my website for an example... http://www.mightybuying.com

    at any given time my slider while running is showing the same photo multiple times. It looks ugly. I would prefer and omega is saying either for the image to be centered within that box, or resized like the images below so it always fits within the image slider box of section 8... without showing the image multiple times.

    ReplyDelete
  102. @MightyBuying : Your request is solved at my comment in this post :
    http://simplexdesign.blogspot.com/2009/11/make-slider-for-recent-posts-part-2.html?

    ReplyDelete
  103. @Radu - Marian : I've recently check your site in my browser : IE8 ,Mozilla FireFox ,Opera...
    I see no error as you described . May be you fixed it .

    ReplyDelete
  104. hi bro ... I had a problem on the search button on this template. By the time I tried to find a post with a particular keyword, but I can not find that post. I definitely believe that the posting there. What's the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  105. @Omega Team : This is the problem with default search engine of Blogger .In some case it can't search exactly the keyword you want ,you can try any template and you will get the same result . Blogger give us the code of search box and when developing any template ,we only added the code of search box to template .
    So ,If you want an accuracy result for search ,I suggest using Google searchbox like what I did in this template .

    ReplyDelete
  106. Hi, great template! Just wondering if there is any way possible to show a video screen shot in the thumbnail on the front page? If the post doesn't have an image but does have a video it would be good to see this, is it possible?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  107. Hey, I like this template very much. I hope you can help me with section8. I can't figure out how to show recent posts or an index of the featured posts next to the slider. Can you please explain how to do this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Thanks Bro Very Good Theme For This
    Many Many Thanks Bro
    Happy Christmas & New Year
    This Is My Blog : bsongz.blogspot.com
    All Error Fix Nice Bro

    ReplyDelete
  109. How about the slideshow? I can't Show That?? Please the Introduction..

    ReplyDelete
  110. @akhatam : I suggest you read all comments above and check again my instruction . They are all clear ,my friend .

    ReplyDelete
  111. A very good template. for my easy to understand and manage. Greetings from eperu and a Happy New Year.
    This is my blog: http://peru-informativo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  112. i have the same problem that fach has. Cant see the section 8 in my blog. I didn't finish editing my blog design but i cant seem to find what is the error...

    http://streetballpt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  113. change the black background as the other, if it please need your help

    ReplyDelete
  114. great template, i've put Feature for section 8 to 10 post but the scrolling small thumbnail shown only 5 post, how do I make it to scroll all 10 posts?

    For section 9, can you help me to make it to a scrolling/slidewhow section, it would be nice if that section is in slideshow....

    btw, great template you have here.. great job man !

    ReplyDelete
  115. Hi very god theme. i was just wandering have you got this theme for Wordpress as well or just blogger Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  116. hi
    I am using this template from long time.
    Thanks for it..
    This template is not ok in case of crome or ie browser.. The section 1 to section 7 shows some bugs.. Will u pls help me to remove the sections 1-7 and place recent posts there?? With the style as we see on label results..
    Pls help

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  117. Hi man,
    what's happenig? http://singleitaly.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. ahoy there... you may want to upgrade to to photobucket Pro, all your photo are showing that message :)

    ReplyDelete
  119. Hi all,

    I am using this template but now there's messages from Photobucket informing about to upgrade to Pro all over the place. :-( Yup, I do not host the image myself...

    So if anybody (esp Admin - Nham) have the image, kindly assist, so that I could upload the image at my Photobucket.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  120. hi admin great work
    I'm just tried to use this template but I think there are some problem I hope you can help me with
    here is the site http://news-dark.blogspot.com/
    thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  121. Thank you so much for this awesome theme...

    http://e-newsbits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. the template is very nice..we can cover many topics in one blog without visitors getting confused..thank u for this
    template....i have few problems
    please help me to add "add a gadget" after section 9 and before sections 1 & 2 for placing ads.
    also help me for making a section of recent 10 summary posts after section 7.

    ReplyDelete
  123. hi again

    I have used your template and added many more gadgets in my sidebar and also did color change and more changes.. I cant change the template totally :( to fix the IE and chrome problem.. please help me with the codes which i have to modify to fix the problem

    Thanks for your previous reply..

    ReplyDelete
  124. this is my blog http://pc-dreams.blogspot.com

    try to check pls

    ReplyDelete
  125. nhamngahanh hello congratulations on template very interesting,
    installed it on my blog and I show the ball

    but would like a version with a posting on the home with direct link to other pages and keeping the summary by category so that

    sorry my bad english I'm from Brazil and I follow your blog ja'm your fan

    ReplyDelete
  126. please reupload template pictures , photobucket bandwith exceeded

    ReplyDelete
  127. This is a wonderful template and very customisable.Thanks loads! The patch worked like magic though there is one problem... The slide shows goes blank once the page loads on google chrome...

    ReplyDelete
  128. Hi, Nhamngahanh...

    How to make the line break in the home page (front-page)?
    I mean , the post text / sentences run contiguously in all sections.
    Every row is adjoining / neighboring.

    Is there a way to change it, Nham ?
    :)

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  129. Hi again, I also have problem in comments. There is Author's message and I can't find to display or to delete it...
    Give me some help man... I have my birthday and blog's birthday at 18/4 and I'd like to make the changes befora that day...
    Please, help me...

    ReplyDelete
  130. @Κωνσταντίνος : I received your mails and replied via mail .Pls check mail and give me the result after you apply change to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  131. Hi nhamngahanh

    finally I decided to stay to the old one template. I did some changes (new widgets) but I need your help again in two things.
    First, to comments. There is already an Author and it is you. How I can change that, to saw my name and my biography?
    Second, how I can change the size of the images to slider and to make them autoresize into the slider?
    I'm waiting for your help as soon is possible.
    Thank you again for your kidness to give me (and to all us) this perfect template

    Konstantinos

    ReplyDelete
  132. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  133. How I can resize and autofix the images into the slider?
    I don't know anything about CSS. Can you send me a pic by thw code?
    I fixed all the other problems alone

    ReplyDelete
  134. hi, how to fix I.E problem?

    ReplyDelete
  135. @7zhai : Download the latest version of this template here : http://simplexdesign.blogspot.com/2010/02/simplex-darkness-template-has-been.html
    all major problems have been fixed .

    ReplyDelete
  136. Hello nhamngahanh

    I need a help from you. I have seen facebox highslide on www.page3fashion.com can you explain me how to do the same in blogger.

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  137. Man I need your hrlp... Please come to http://www.kostasxan.blogspot.com and see to the right side and middle. Problem with images...
    Please contact with me to kostasxan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. how to install a widget in simple-darknness template

    ReplyDelete
  139. than x.. i succeeded in this.. good in firefox... but shows error in i.e..please help me... i cant find where is "show add element=no" can u help me in this. . .and also how can i add more gadgets below the video

    ReplyDelete
  140. The template is very nice...
    How to Remove "Read more" Static page, Thank's verymuch

    ReplyDelete
  141. BOM DIA
    COMO EU COLOCO MULTI-LEVEL MENU NESTA TEMPLATE ?

    OBRIGADA,

    JULIANA MARTINS
    juliana@consultoramarykay.net

    BRASIL

    ReplyDelete
  142. HOW I PLACE MULTI-LEVEL MENU IN THIS TEMPLATE?

    JULIANA MARTINS
    juliana@consultoramarykay.net

    BRASIL

    ReplyDelete
  143. Another wonderful template--am a big fan of yours, and using 4 of your templates now--Two questions:

    Is there any way to keep my pics from tiling as they are in the Feature section (Probably need to make the pics larger but do not know how)

    My titles to my posts are not showing entirely--is there any way to have the total title displayed.

    http://www.theafcnorthblog.blogspot.com

    any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete